Skip to main content Skip to footer

Pest Control and Wild life

Pest control on private property is the responsibility of the homeowner. If you require professional services, you may wish to contact a licensed pest control company. Visit for local pest control service providers.

Tips to Control Rodents on your Property

For information and tips on how to help prevent and control rodent infestation please visit the respective Government of Canada website.

Are you experiencing rodents inside your home? Contact KFL&A Public Health at 613-354-3357 or visit KFL&A website for more information.

Contact Us

Township of Stone Mills
4504 County Rd 4
Centreville, ON K0K 1N0
Phone: 613-378-2475

Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 12:30pm

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.